Winter 2017 Update
The Heap family have just returned from a trip to Amsterdam, following our eldest son Connor playing tennis on the European circuit and celebrating my 50th.It was great seeing lots of awesome tennis, with Connor narrowly being defeated by the 4th seed in Holland. Enjoyed lots of cycling in great summer weather, visited very good friends in Germany, gorged on licorice and enjoyed the many museums Amsterdam has to offer, especially the Anne Frank House and the Rijksmuseum.
Our wonderful, hard working team of vets and nurses took care of business while we were absent and we didn’t have to worry at all. Steve dealt with many eye referrals via email and everyone was happy.
Sadly we are leaving sunshine and cycling for the freezing cold and heavy rain but we get to see Lola, Spartacus and Maximus again.
Please check out our FB page and LIKE us. We post interesting cases weekly, have monthly competitions with great giveaways and every month one of our vets is videoed performing what they do best. Always informative and visual, sometimes provokes good conversation and you get to meet us and see us in action.
A little news from the team
- We now stock ORIJEN grain free dog food and the new BLACK HAWK food from Masterpet ( also grain free) will be on our shelves soon, for cats and dogs.
- Nurse Sam has a new baby in 12 week old Rotti pup Luka
- Megan is still holidaying in Europe and by the posts loving every minute of it
- Lola is continuing to do great after her cancerous kidney was removed, she just has a little winter weight to lose
- Emily our cattery employee has just started up her own dog grooming business from home and by all accounts is doing very well.
Keep warm, dry and healthy and I’ll see you all in Spring.
Michele, Steve and the team